What woman doesn't dream of staying young and beautiful for as long as possible? But sooner or later, insidious signs of skin aging start to show up on the face. Some discover their first wrinkles as early as 25, when aging is out of the question. Why is this happening, how to remove wrinkles around the eyes and avoid their appearance, are there effective ways to get rid of these unwanted cosmetic blemishes?
What do beauticians offer?
Experts recommend replacing the moisture deficit and stimulating the production of elastin and collagen in the skin cells with the help of injections of special preparations based on hyaluronic acid. Biorestructuring, biorevitalization and contouring plastics procedures are based on this principle. With the help of pulsed photorejuvenation, the same processes are stimulated in the skin cells.
Botulinum therapy is used to relax and smooth the muscles and wrinkles that appear as a result of their contraction. At the same time, facial expressions do not suffer as the injections are given in microdoses.
But it is better to resort to such serious salon procedures after all other means have been tried without success: organic acid-based skin masks around the eyes, traditional medicine recipes, changes in lifestyle and nutritional quality, exercise facials.
The main way to rejuvenate the skin and give it freshness is facelift surgery.
Popular Remedies for Wrinkles Around the Eyes
Popular recipes help to rejuvenate the skin around the eyes in the same way as expensive salon products and procedures. Therefore, you should not immediately neglect them without even trying. Its use has long been justified and justified from a scientific point of view. Furthermore, these products are safe and cost-effective.
Traditional Medicine Tips:
- You can tone up the skin on your face with the help of contrasting compresses or baths. First, a cloth dampened with hot water or herbal decoction is applied to the areas of wrinkle accumulation, then a cold compress is applied or these areas are cleaned with ice cubes. The temperature contrast should be moderated, the range should be increased gradually.
- Scrubbing with concentrated saline solution is helpful against superficial fine lines. For this you can use not only table salt, but also sea salt from the Himalayas.
- A good effect is achieved by rubbing the skin around the eyes with ice cubes made from decoctions of healing herbs.
- Vegetable and fruit masks also help to fight wrinkles. Cucumber, young potato, zucchini, strawberry, apple and lemon are well suited for this. Its action is due to the influence of organic acids contained in these products.
- As the skin around the eyes is practically devoid of sebaceous glands, it quickly loses its natural protective layer, which contributes to its premature dryness and loss of elasticity. Natural vegetable oils help prevent this: olives, grape seed, sprouted wheat grains, flaxseed.
Honey, dairy products, herbal extracts and egg masks give good results. Most of the products listed are available in every home and available to everyone. Its use is harmless to the body and facial skin.
How to remove wrinkles around eyes with masks?
Using simple, natural masks at home can reduce the number of expression wrinkles under the eyes or completely eliminate them. It depends on your persistence and skin condition.
The most popular masks for wrinkles around the eyes are prepared from:
- lemon with egg yolk, beaten into a foam;
- olive oil and live yeast;
- milk and black bread;
- camphor oil and animal fat, mixed in equal proportions;
- honey and beaten egg whites;
- fat cottage cheese and any vegetable oil;
- banana pulp and ghee;
- oatmeal in milk or water;
- pulp of one or more fruits.
To prepare these masks, you don't need to observe strict proportions. All ingredients are natural and safe. Taking care of your skin with their help, you can achieve amazing results.
Eye contour massage
This method to eliminate the first wrinkles under the eyes is most effective if applied during the application of vegetable oil to the skin of the face, after using homemade masks. The use of anti-aging cosmetics and muscle relaxant creams is also possible.
Basic massage movements:
- light taps with the fingertips on the area around the eyes;
- simple short presses;
- stroking clockwise and counterclockwise;
- blinking, squinting and opening the eyes is a kind of charge.
The exercises and manipulations are simple and don't take long. The main thing is not to be lazy and do them regularly, then the result will be in your face.
To relax your eyes and relieve stress, use a modern eye massager.
Preventing the appearance of initial wrinkles around the eyes
It is impossible to prevent aging, but the best way to remove the first wrinkles around the eyes is prevention. Thanks to constant skin care, the timing of your appearance can be significantly delayed. To do this, you just need to follow simple preventative measures.
Preventive measures include:
- proper skin care;
- rejection of bad habits;
- adherence to daily routine;
- maintain a healthy and active lifestyle;
- proper nutrition;
- lack of stress;
- skin protection from negative environmental factors: contrasting temperatures, sunlight, wind.
By following these simple rules, you can prolong your skin's youth for a long time and preserve its beauty. And women who take care of themselves prove to everyone that it's not the real age that matters, but the biological one.