You can keep your skin young and beautiful not only with the help of expensive procedures and beauty products. Folk remedies, if chosen correctly, also help to achieve facial rejuvenation.
Its advantages are not only in price, but also in efficiency. With their help, it's easier to get a lasting result than even the most expensive cream or mask.
Before using this or that folk remedy, you must follow certain rules. Only in this way is it possible to obtain a rejuvenating effect and not harm the skin.
To get results using the resources recommended by traditional medicine, you must follow the following rules:
- Only use fresh, good quality ingredients. Otherwise, skin irritation may be caused.
- A homemade product should be used immediately. Maximum storage is allowed for no more than three hours (usually in a cool place).
- Before applying the potion to the skin, it should be thoroughly cleaned with an antibacterial soap. This will allow the active ingredients contained in the anti-aging agent to penetrate the pores in their pure form, without carrying bacteria with them. Thus, it will be possible to prevent the development of an inflammatory reaction.
- When preparing the mask, it is advisable to use glassware and avoid the use of metal objects, as oxidation occurs under its influence, which leads to a reduction in the shelf life and effectiveness of the product.
Using these simple requirements when preparing a homemade mask, you can get amazing results.
How to prepare folk remedies for rejuvenation
The secrets of preparing infusions and decoctions, which allow the preservation of feminine beauty, were known for a long time and were actively used by our grandmothers and great-grandmothers.
Facial rejuvenation with folk remedies does not entail financial costs.
For its preparation, you can use the most common ingredients: sour cream, sour cream, honey, herbs, aloe, lemon, egg yolk, etc.
They can be one-component or consist of different ingredients. Our "grandmothers" knew ways to get rid of wrinkles.
With sour cream and cream
To make the skin smoother, they used greasy sour cream.
This mask not only helped to improve the tone, it also helped to lighten the skin. If there is no sour cream, the cream will successfully replace it.
- The cream and sour cream contain vitamins and minerals needed by the skin, as well as fatty acids that slow down the aging process. You can apply them yourself. The cream or sour cream, when applied to the skin, should be at room temperature. After half an hour, you can remove the remains of the mask with a cotton swab dipped in warm milk.
- Mix the oatmeal with the cream. After the dough swells, add the oil with the yolk. The amount of ingredients can be taken at your discretion. The dough should have a creamy consistency. Half an hour after application, the mixture should be washed off with warm water or milk.
Aloe juice mask with honey
The benefits of aloethe fact that its juice has a regenerating effect and promotes the formation of collagen in the skin.Honeyhas antiseptic properties.
In order for the aloe to show its beneficial properties, before making a mask, the leaves must be kept in the refrigerator, wrapped in a cloth, for at least 10 days.
- The juice is squeezed from the leaf and mixed with honey in equal proportions. The dough is kept on the face for 30 to 40 minutes. The remains are washed off with warm water or herbal decoction.
- Aloe juice mask (teaspoon) with egg white is used - for oily skin (or yolk - if the skin is dry), oily solutions of vitamins A and E (half a teaspoon each), honey, juice of lemon, glycerin - for one teaspoon. All ingredients are mixed and the mixture is applied to the face. Leave for half an hour, no more.
Anti-aging masks, regardless of their composition, will only be effective if they are used regularly for a long period of time, not every now and then.
Rapid rejuvenation of facial skin should not be expected, as folk remedies are not instant-acting remedies. But their advantage is that they give a lasting result.
Rejuvenation from within
For this, wine can be used for rejuvenation at home.
Red wine contains antioxidants that prevent the formation of free radicals that cause the body to age.
- The wine can be used with sage and lavender leaves. It is necessary to infuse the mixture in a cool, dark place for a few weeks. The dye must be periodically shaken. It will then need to be filtered. You will need to drink this potion twice a day, 50 ml every 30 minutes before meals.
- For the rejuvenation of the female body, healers recommend another recipe: drink fortified white wine. Peeled garlic is added to it and left to boil for half an hour. Then the drink is cooled.
Wine is taken three times a day for a teaspoon. before meals 30 minutes for 3 days. It is necessary to start taking the potion at the full moon. To increase efficiency, this should be done regularly. This will delay the onset of menopause in women.
Traditional medicine recipes include the use of medicinal plants for rejuvenation purposes. Can be used:
- plant extracts (eleutherococcus, ginseng, lemon mint);
- essential oils (rose, bergamot, lavender).
Many plants contain antioxidants in their composition, which contribute to the preservation of youth. For example, there are many of them in red grapes, green tea, citrus fruits, sea buckthorn, raspberries.
As a weighty argument in favor of traditional medicine, it should be pointed out that, by influencing certain organs in a positive way, they cannot harm others.
Oral collection recipes
- Mix strawberry, raspberry and rosehip leaves and make tea with them. This drink stimulates the synthesis of estrogen in the female body. Thanks to it, the skin retains the turgor and elasticity of the skin on the hands, face, neck. The tea of this composition can be consumed at any age. The rejuvenating effect of the composition will be noticeable not only after the age of 30, but also with an older age. This drink will have a beneficial effect on the female body even after 60 years of age.
- A mixture of lemon juice (1 pcs. ) with 10 heads of garlic and 1 spoon of honey with a daily use of 2-4 teaspoons per day has a complete rejuvenation.
- To cleanse the body, use herbal infusions (chamomile flowers, immortela, yarrow, birch buds). Herbs are mixed in equal amounts. To make beer, take 1 dessert spoon from the collection and pour in a glass of boiling water. The mixture is infused for about a quarter of an hour and then filtered. It is taken three times a day 30 minutes before meals.
According to traditional healers, the most effective remedy is a mixture of the following composition:
- in equal volumes (in a glass) it is necessary to mix: juice of garlic, lemon, radish (preferably black), carrots, beets;
- add honey in the same proportion and Cahors.
Take the resulting potion up to 3 times a day after meals, store the mixture in the refrigerator. Treatment cannot be repeated for a few months.
Recipes for external use
- If you mix fresh black currant and apple puree with st. spoon of red wine and add the yolk there, then this mixture can be used as a rejuvenating agent for the face. The mixture is applied to clean skin with gentle massage movements. After a quarter of an hour, it is gently washed with cold water.
- The eye contour may contain oils such as rose and jojoba. When applied to the eyelids, the skin is smoothed and refreshed.
Essential oils, when added to a cream or washing water, can have a rejuvenating effect. Sandalwood, rose and neroli oils are used to moisturize the skin.
- After 40 years, you can have a rejuvenating bran bath at home. They are boiled for 5-7 minutes, the broth is filtered and placed in the bath. The skin after bathing will be smooth and elastic. And if you add a few drops of essential oils, you can relieve fatigue and get a liveliness boost.
To prevent or weaken the manifestation of age-related changes in the skin and body after 45 years of age, traditional medicine recommends:
- For two to three months, with weekly breaks, take a decoction of banana leaves before or during meals, depending on the acidity of the gastric juice.
- Introduce the use of carrot juice in the diet. It can be mixed with whipped cream, it tastes better. And because carrots contain fat-soluble provitamin A, it's absorbed more efficiently by the body. As a result, the skin will be toned and vision will improve.
- Tibetan recipe for body rejuvenation.
- To get rid of wrinkles, Spanish gypsies have successfully used a honey mask.
- Anti-aging moisturizing mask: mix the pulp of ripe grapes (green varieties) with the oil and add a spoonful of flour to bind. Apply the mixture on your face and leave for half an hour. Then rinse with water.
- Pour boiling water over the orange peel for a few minutes. When it gets hot, you can clean your face and use water instead of toner.
- Elixir of youth.
If you carefully read the comments users leave, folk remedies are effective not only in rejuvenating women, but men as well. But only if you coordinate its use with your doctor.
Which of the folk remedies is the best
This question cannot be answered unequivocally. It all depends on the condition of the skin and body.
It must be understood that rapid skin rejuvenation at home is impossible. This process is quite time-consuming, but more effective than what is offered in beauty salons.