Health, beauty and happiness go hand in hand. Therefore, it is not surprising that with the manifestation of signs of changes related to aging, both in terms of appearance and well-being, the person, and especially the woman, no longer feels happy. At such times, thoughts arise that the best years that are left behind in the future will only get worse. At this stage, it is important to stop and soberly look at the situation, because in the 21st century much has become possible and even rejuvenation. We are not going to talk about lifting wires or plastic surgery, which can also, of course, contribute to solving the problem, but let's look at the situation from the side of the changes taking place in the body over the years and real ways to reverse them.
What affects a person's health and appearance
During every minute, many chemical transformations and biological processes take place in the human body. They don't stop day or night. Each one of them is one of the links in a long chain that guarantees the organism's vital activity. But along with this, destructive processes occur in cells and in the body as a whole, which lead to a gradual "wear and tear" of the body, the development of various diseases, as well as the appearance of external signs of age-related changes. . Between them:
- oxidative stress;
- Psychological stress;
- negative action of external factors.
In addition, each organ in the human body has its own DNA division boundary, called the Hayflick boundary. Briefly explaining this phenomenon, the cells of each individual organ divide, that is, they are renewed, at a different rate. This directly depends on the number of special structures present at the ends of the spiral DNA strand - telomeres. This is intentionally established by nature, based on the magnitude of the "demand" for a particular organ and, if I may say so, the rate of its attrition. Therefore, the cells of the gastric mucosa are renewed every week, and, for example, the kidneys need at least 3 years for this.
Oxidative stress is the process by which free radicals and peroxides are formed in the body's cells. They have high chemical activity and are capable of causing significant damage to cell membranes and other cell structures, resulting in the death or alteration of DNA. This could be the result of:
- poisoning by toxins of endogenous or exogenous origin, including nicotine;
- radiation exposure;
- the influence of ultraviolet radiation.
Also, the older the person, the fewer cells in their body that are able to resist aggressive radicals.
It has long been known that a person's psycho-emotional state affects the work of their body, sometimes even leading to the development of illness. Periods of prolonged stress and depression have a very negative effect on the body. In these cases, as in dangerous situations, the synthesis of several hormones is triggered, among which cortisol and adrenaline must be differentiated.
This reaction is natural for a person and aims to ensure their survival in a hostile world. But if in dangerous cases it is useful, as it triggers a "fight or flight" reaction, then with a constant presence in this state, stress hormones have a destructive effect on cells, causing tangible damage to the corresponding organs and systems. . .
Most of the time, psychological discomfort occurs when:
- nervous work or acute problems;
- lack of harmonious family relationships;
- financial difficulties;
- the presence of diseases.
Among the factors that can harm health are the use of harmful products and the lack of understanding of the principles of proper nutrition, alcohol abuse, sedentary lifestyle, addiction to smoking, etc. As a result, cells suffer, DNA mutations occur, the same free radicals are formed, and many other negative changes occur.
The most obvious signs of recent years are:
- overweight - a slender body eloquently attests to health and youth, and extra pounds, which tend to be dumped in different ways and by different people, do not paint men or women, indicating obvious nutritional problems, metabolic disturbances and endocrine disturbances;
- the appearance of wrinkles of variable severity on the skin of the face, neck, hands is one of the most striking indicators of age, which is the result of emotions experienced throughout life;
- posture - Back straight, shoulders spread not only show self-confidence, but are also a marker of age, as many spinal disorders, which tend to appear in almost everyone after 25-35 years of age, lead to sagging.
Comprehensive body rejuvenation: principles and methods
If a person takes care of himself and wants to remain young and beautiful as much as possible, he needs to be attentive to all aspects of life, paying attention to both the figure and the face, as well as the condition as well as the functionality of the inner organs. Today, unfortunately, it is still impossible to completely stop the aging processes in the body, but the level of development of science, medicine, dietetics makes it possible to slow them down and often achieve frankly remarkable results. But this always requires an integrated approach, which consists of influencing the body both from the outside and from the inside, that is, at the cellular level.
It's not too late to pay attention to your health and appearance at any age, but the sooner you get involved in fighting age-related changes, the more successful you'll be and the more results you'll bring.
Rejuvenation at the cellular level means maintaining a healthy lifestyle and tackling the real causes of aging - cellular disorders. The entire human body is composed of a large number of cells with different structures and purposes, but the action of the above factors can lead to changes in them, as well as interruptions in their functioning of varying degrees of severity. As a result, the skin loses its elasticity, the hair shines, there is a collapse, pain and other disorders appear, which indicate the beginning of the development of a certain disease. In other words, beauty and health depend directly on the state of the cells, so the most effective, safe and natural way to rejuvenate is acting on the cells.
To enhance the effect, rejuvenation at the cellular level can be complemented with cosmetic procedures, the use of certain medications, as well as other minor external influences. To improve the condition of the skin on the face and body, it is necessary to choose the appropriate means to take care of them according to the type of skin and individual characteristics.
Rejuvenation at the cellular level means:
- elimination of extra pounds, as obesity negatively affects not only the appearance, but also the state of the internal organs;
- rejection of bad habits;
- moderate physical activity;
- the use of medicines selected by a doctor to improve the intestinal microflora, eliminate parasites;
- establishment of a work and rest regime with organization of healthy sleep, with a minimum duration of 8 hours;
- maintain a healthy psycho-emotional state - one can pursue a hobby, go to the sauna or bath, as long as there are no contraindications, spend time in the company of loved ones, attend training sessions or do other things pleasant for the soul, avoiding stressful situations in the work and at home.
Healthy sleep is very important because it produces melatonin and reduces the stress hormone (cortisol). Melatonin is the body's natural defender against aging.
Sometimes, to achieve the maximum rejuvenating result for the body at the cellular level, the stem cell introduction technique is used. Their beneficial properties are widely discussed today, although stem cells and their effects on the body cannot be said to have been fully studied. However, your introduction allows you to reach:
- noticeable anti-aging effect;
- force wave;
- improving the condition of the skin and hair.
The method requires repeating 5-6 procedures every 2 months. Before starting stem cell therapy, a comprehensive examination is mandatory for the presence of contraindications.
Rejuvenation necessarily implies preventive medical exams, which must be performed at least once a year. A thorough examination of the body performed regularly, which entails the delivery of a series of tests and examinations by restricted specialists, will allow you to detect pathological changes that started in the early stages, which will make it possible to locate them immediately and eliminate them in a short period of time
Much depends on the quality and balance of nutrition. Any diets that strictly restrict the use of a certain category of foods are dangerous and do much more damage to the body. Even though with their help it is possible to lose a few extra pounds, after returning to the usual diet, everything will quickly return to its place or even the scale will have an even greater body weight. Therefore, on the way to rejuvenate the body and fight for harmony, one should only be guided by the principles of rational and healthy eating.
Rational nutrition presupposes a balanced diet in terms of energy value and quality composition, which exactly matches the body's needs in terms of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins and other compounds, which guarantee the correct functioning of the entire body.
The basics of good nutrition are:
- refusal to overeat;
- variety of products on the daily menu;
- refusal of fried and greasy foods in favor of boiled, baked or steamed;
- tracking the chemical composition of products with rejection of synthetic additives, GMOs and other harmful substances;
- observance of the correct proportion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates - 1: 1: 4;
- fragmentation with the mandatory presence of breakfast (it is recommended to eat 4 times a day, distributing the daily amount of food so that 30% for breakfast, 15% for lunch, 35% for lunch and 20% for dinner) ;
- compliance with the drinking regimen with the use of at least 1, 5-2 liters of water (does not drink, tea, coffee, etc. ) per day;
- in the daily diet should include, in addition to basic foods, nuts, dried fruits.
Complying with these principles allows you not only to lose weight easily, but especially in a healthy way, but also to significantly improve the quality of your body work, which will certainly affect your appearance and well-being. A healthy diet ensures that you obtain maximum energy and maintain a good mood, which gives you strength for complex work on yourself.
The most difficult thing to understand is the issue of maintaining the ideal proportion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. It's no secret that chicken, turkey, low-fat fish, dairy products, vegetables and fruits, as well as grains, including whole grain bread, are very healthy. But this knowledge is not enough to create a balanced menu. To understand the problem, you must carefully study the specially designed food pyramid. This schematic illustration will help maintain the ideal ratio between products by providing the body with all the substances it needs as much as possible.
Rational nutrition does not imply categorical bans on specific foods and dishes. Still, it's worth trying to completely delete from the menu:
- fast food and snacks (snacks, cookies, etc. );
- smoked meats;
- fatty meats (lamb, pork);
- carbonated sweet drinks, etc.
If you really want to, you can have a small portion of fries, a hamburger or a cake. But this should be an exception to the rule and is allowed only in special cases.
Not every modern person can devote enough time to independently analyze all the complexities of proper nutrition, as this issue is so multifaceted and nuanced. Therefore, it is much easier and more rational to get in touch with a nutritionist who will help you not only to make a list of recommended foods and schedule the necessary amount of consumption, but also to develop the correct menu. In this case, the person can immediately start eating right, not being plagued with the problem of choosing what is best to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner and not postponing the rejuvenation process for later.
The sedentary lifestyle of most modern people has a very negative effect on their health and appearance. In addition to the formation of extra pounds, it creates the prerequisites to stop the functioning of almost all organs, which can ultimately lead to the development of diseases. Therefore, moderate exercise is a very important element of rejuvenation.
It's not about exhausting workouts in the gym if they don't inspire. To maintain good physical shape, very moderate effort is enough. These are:
- long daily walks;
- swimming, etc.
During physical activity, not only are calories burned, which contributes to early weight loss, but hormones and other biologically active substances are also produced. They improve mood, reduce stress levels and improve skin condition. Furthermore, according to the most recent data, physical activity promotes the activation of the enzyme telomerase, which lengthens the DNA strands and restores their ability to divide, ie, it rejuvenates the body.
If your facial skin condition leaves a lot to be desired, it is not always possible to smooth out wrinkles or restore a clear facial contour through cell rejuvenation alone. Of course, the method will give a result and will help to improve the condition of the skin, but it will not be possible to eliminate the dramatic age-related changes with its help. In such situations, it is recommended to use:
- Cosmetology Procedures - Modern cosmetology can offer many effective ways to rejuvenate the skin on the face and even the body. It can be mesotherapy, plasma lifting, peeling, hardware techniques.
- Cosmetics - are specialized products that can saturate the skin with helpful vitamins and biologically active substances, including collagen and hyaluronic acid, which can significantly improve its condition and appearance. But it is better to select these funds together with an expert to get the maximum effect. In this case, it is guaranteed that not only the type of skin will be taken into account, but also the nature of the existing changes.
- Face exercises - A set of special exercises is a very effective way to improve the condition of the skin and strengthen the muscles of the face. Some of them may sound ridiculous and ridiculous, but they really work and, in combination with cellular level rejuvenation and other methods, they do good.
In mild cases, for example, at the first appearance of signs of age-related changes in women, the situation can be improved only with the help of correctly selected facial creams or exercises, but in more complex cases, an integrated approach will be needed using all the above methods.
The effect of complex body rejuvenation
Thus, it is really possible to rejuvenate the body in a comprehensive way. This is not to say that it is a simple task that can be completed, if not in a day, then in a month. No, to obtain good results it is necessary to change your lifestyle and be aware of all bodily signals, interpreting them correctly and, if necessary, contacting specialists. But such efforts may seem difficult only on first contact with the program, soon the results achieved will become the best motivation for continuous self-improvement and the desire to return to old habits will disappear completely.
Due to the observance of the above recommendations, it is possible to:
- get rid of excess weight and form an ideal figure;
- increase energy and efficiency;
- eliminate headaches;
- improve the functioning of blood vessels and normalize blood pressure levels;
- improve the condition of skin, hair and nails, reduce the severity of wrinkles;
- improve the psycho-emotional state.
But it is extremely difficult to develop an ideal rejuvenation program for yourself. This requires not only a lot of time, but also special knowledge, therefore, so that efforts are not made in vain, but bring maximum effect in a short time, it is recommended to consult a specialist.
A healthy person is always beautiful. Therefore, he views life positively, is more energetic and less susceptible to the negative effects of stress. At the same time, this effect is achieved due to methods that are absolutely safe for the body and does not go away, but only intensifies with time. So complex body rejuvenation works, and more and more women and men decide to change their lives for the better.