Unfortunately, the natural aging process cannot be reversed. First of all, they appear in the form of wrinkles, age spots and other blemishes on the face. You can remove wrinkles around the eyes that have recently appeared with the help of traditional medicine recipes. But to eliminate deeper furrows that bother you in adulthood, you cannot do without the help of professional cosmetologists.
Causes of wrinkles around the eyes
The skin around the eyes is more subject to age-related changes as it has the smallest thickness compared to other parts of the face. The minimal amount of sebaceous glands, muscle tissue and subcutaneous tissue also contributes to irreversible changes.
Other causes of wrinkles in the eye area are:
- Features of the skin structure. Collagen fibers are responsible for the elasticity and elasticity of the skin, which in this part of the face has a mesh structure. This structure leads to overstretching of the epidermis as a result of frequent muscle contraction.
- Features of facial expressions. The habits of squinting, frowning, blinking can often be considered harmful because of their negative impact on the skin near the eyes.
- Age. After age 25 (rarely at an earlier age), the skin undergoes natural changes.
- Dry skin around the eyes. Women with a dry skin type are at risk for early appearance of wrinkles and folds on the face.
- Imbalanced nutrition. Fatty, fried, saturated with harmful additives and aromas, foods harm not only the whole body, but also the skin in particular. The passion for unhealthy eating leads to premature aging and thinning of the skin in problem areas of the face.
- Insufficient hydration. When an insufficient amount of water enters the body, dryness of the skin is observed, leading to the appearance of wrinkles.
- Bad habits. In addition to smoking, drinking strong alcoholic beverages, this group includes frequent exposure to the sun without protective equipment, lack of sleep, exposure to stressful situations, passion for harsh cleaning products, low-quality decorative cosmetics, time sitting at the computer, and even an uncomfortable pillow.
- genetic predisposition. Hereditary features of the structure of the face (omission of the eyebrows arches, bags under the eyes, drooping upper eyelids) contribute to the appearance of "crow's feet" no less than the above factors.
How to remove wrinkles around the eyes: popular recipes
If wrinkles around the eyes have recently appeared, you can try to smooth them out using popular recipes. All kinds of masks, creams, scrubs and other products based on natural ingredients help to hydrate and nourish the skin.
You should not expect a visible result right after the first procedures. Popular recipes are good because they act mildly and therefore last a long time.
In order for the effect of using natural remedies to be fully manifested, it is necessary to adhere to the principle of regularity. With daily application of the mask during the recommended course, getting rid of wrinkles around the eyes is not difficult, even at home.
To activate metabolic processes and blood microcirculation, it is good to use herbal ice lotions. To prepare it, you must first make a decoction of herbs (chamomile, calendula, parsley), taken in equal parts. After cooling, the solution is poured into ice molds and sent to the freezer for solidification.
Ice should be applied daily, before each morning wash. Daily application of the procedure helps to tone the skin, which is more elastic and less wrinkled.
If the cause of early wrinkles is dry skin around the eyes, a milk compress will help eliminate the problem. To perform the procedure, it is necessary to moisten the cotton pads in warm boiled milk, squeeze out some of the liquid and apply them to the eyelids. After 5 minutes of use, the compresses are removed and the skin is additionally moisturized with a special eye cream.
Strawberry Lotion with Honey
With the help of the remedy, the elimination of wrinkles is more comfortable, fragrant and tasty. The only limitation to its use is the individual sensitivity to the components.
To prepare, three small strawberries are ground with 1 tsp. liquid honey until smooth. Then the mass is placed on a small piece of gauze, which is applied to the eyelids for 20 minutes. At the end of the period, the lotion is removed and the skin is cleaned with a damp cotton.
Masks for wrinkles around the eyes
Getting rid of wrinkles at home is possible with the help of various masks. Made from a variety of ingredients, they improve the complexion, brighten the skin, even out the complexion and eliminate minor imperfections.
The most useful and affordable masks for wrinkles around the eyes:
- A small amount of fresh wheat bread crumbs are kneaded and mixed in 100 ml of warm milk. In addition, the dough, squeezed out of excess liquid, is distributed over the problem area and aged for about 15 minutes. The procedure for the skin around the eyes is completed by removing the mask with a cotton swab and washing it off with clean water.
- Honey Protein Mask is an effective remedy for wrinkles around the eyes. For the manufacture, a spoon of liquid honey is taken, the same amount of wheat flour, chicken egg protein. The components are mixed well, the mass is applied to the skin and left for 10-15 minutes. After the mask from wrinkles around the eyes has hardened, it should be washed off with warm water, soaking gently and in no case making sudden movements.
- You can fight wrinkles around your eyes with a potato mask. A small (peeled) tuber is rubbed on a coarse grater, a teaspoon of cream or full-fat sour cream is mixed into it. The mixture should be applied to the skin for at least 15 minutes, then washed off with a cotton swab dipped in tea leaves. To better tone and increase the effectiveness of the anti-wrinkle mask around the eyes, tea lotions can be left on the eyelids for another 10 minutes.
- Cucumber mask will help get rid of wrinkles around eyes at home. This vegetable is known for its moisturizing properties, thanks to which anti-aging procedures can be carried out without the risk of adverse reactions. To obtain a mask, a small cucumber is grated and applied to the skin of the eyelids for up to 20 minutes.
Oil for wrinkles around the eyes
All types of oils, whether essential or vegetable, have amazing properties that help remove mimic wrinkles around the eyes without any problems. Thus, the oil, preheated in a bain-marie, can be applied to the clean skin of the eyelids before going to bed. After 5 minutes of the procedure, it is recommended to complement the procedure with a gentle relaxing massage, which is performed in circular movements without strong pressure.
Olive oil can be added to various homemade creams that help get rid of wrinkles around the eyes at home:
- A nourishing cream, whose action aims to eliminate wrinkles, is prepared as follows. 50 ml of olive oil and 15 ml of vitamin E oil solution are mixed in a small container. The mass is applied to the problem area with gentle movements and, after waiting for 5 minutes, its residues are removed with a paper towel.
- Another effective remedy for wrinkles around the eyes is a cream with olive oil (50 ml) and half a teaspoon of lemon juice. The components are thoroughly mixed, after which their mass is applied to the skin. After 10-15 minutes, the remaining oil is removed with a napkin.
As for essential oils, their importance in fighting wrinkles around the eyes is quite large. You can perform anti-aging procedures with peach, almond and apricot oils. To do this, a few drops are applied to the fingertips and then rubbed into the skin of the eyelids with caressing and stroking movements.
Burdock or castor oil have proven themselves well as folk remedies for wrinkles around the eyes. But, in addition, they contribute to the intensive growth of eyelashes, strengthening and healing them throughout the structure.
If you mix a teaspoon of a solution of vitamin E oil, cocoa bean essential oils and hawthorn, you can get the perfect cream for the skin around the eyes from wrinkles. For an optimal effect, the mass should be applied to the eyelids twice a day for at least 10 minutes. The procedure ends with the removal of excess oil with a paper towel.
Help get rid of wrinkles at home and other folk remedies. To keep the skin around the eyes sufficiently hydrated, you can apply an egg mask. For preparation, an yolk is mixed with olive oil (1 tablespoon), then applied to the problem area and left to dry.
Oatmeal-based product perfectly moisturizes and nourishes the dry skin of the eyelids. To get it, it is necessary to pour half a cup of oatmeal with hot milk, and after cooling the porridge, apply it to the skin for up to 20 minutes.
If the folds are deep enough and visible on the skin with the naked eye, then it is almost impossible to get rid of them only with the help of folk remedies. To remove wrinkles around the eyes, cosmetology offers a wide range of professional procedures that will help to deal with the problem.
- peeling. The procedure consists of applying chemically active substances to the skin, which dissolve the superficial layers of the dermis, leaving it smooth and renewed. Most often, peels are made on the basis of glycolic, tartaric, citric and malic acids. To remove mimic wrinkles around the eyes, it is recommended to apply surface agents that have the smoothest effect.
- Cosmetic care. To prevent the development of wrinkles and eliminate existing defects, it is very important to monitor the intensity of facial expressions. Doing it yourself is very difficult. Therefore, many salon brands have developed various products based on peptides, the action of which is aimed at blocking the movement of nerve impulses in muscle fibers.
Drug injections that allow you to remove wrinkles around the eyes are always a hit. Among them, the most famous are Botox injections that can smooth the skin after the first session. The high efficiency of the procedure is due to the blocking of the contraction of the mimic muscles, due to which they relax. As a result, the skin is smoothed and even the deep furrows are eliminated.
Also effective are the methods of introducing fillers - substances that fill the subcutaneous space and smooth wrinkles from the inside. They show the best result in the presence of flaccid tissues that have lost intracellular turgor. The effect of the injection lasts for one year, after which the procedure is recommended to be repeated.
The achievements of hardware cosmetology do not stop. Now it is possible to eliminate wrinkles not only with the help of laser resurfacing and dermabrasion, but also with several other effective procedures:
- Microcurrent therapy. The wrinkled areas are exposed to a pulsed current of ultra-low amplitude and frequency. But this is enough for them, having penetrated the tissues, to rebuild the functioning of cells to optimize their work.
- RF lift. The procedure consists of a thermal effect on the skin. This leads to a reduction in collagen fibers, tightening and tightening the dermis.
- Fractional laser. The fractional photothermolysis method came to replace conventional laser resurfacing, which has many contraindications and can cause a number of side effects. To perform the procedure, the laser beam is split into several microbeams using the device. They gently treat the surface of the skin, penetrating to a depth of 1 mm. Due to the fact that one procedure does not cover more than 30% of the problem area, the skin is able to recover faster.
Prevention and recommendations
As a preventive measure for the appearance of premature wrinkles, it is recommended to give up bad habits, get rid of smoking and excessive alcohol consumption. It is also useful to review the diet, which should not include fried foods, fatty foods and fast food dishes. An important thing in the fight to maintain skin smoothness is sufficient hydration and nutrition. To do this, you need to regularly apply nourishing masks, not just homemade ones, wash your face with cold water and drink at least one and a half liters of clean water a day.
If there is no way to get rid of the influence of frequent stresses, then you can minimize it. So it's very useful to go for walks in the fresh air, sleep a full eight hours at night, and relax in any of the available ways. The general improvement of the whole organism will certainly affect the condition of the skin of the face. It will shine beautifully, be less wrinkled and more elastic.